Use and Purpose of Collected Personally Identifiable Information
The term “Personally Identifiable Information” means your full name, physical address, email address, telephone number, or any other personal information that, alone or in combination with other information, permits third parties to contact you physically or online.
Southpaw does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13). If we learn that we have inadvertently obtained Personally Identifiable Information from a child under the age of thirteen (13), we will delete that information as soon as practicable. If you believe that a child under the age of thirteen (13) has submitted Personally Identifiable Information in connection with the Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On our Website, we collect Personally Identifiable Information knowingly and voluntarily provided by you when you: (1) register for any service of Southpaw; (2) submit requests, suggestions, or other communications to us; (3) interact with the Website or Southpaw in any way that submits, releases or displays your Personally Identifiable Information to Southpaw. Southpaw may use your Personally Identifiable Information to: carry out the sales, sales solicitation, shipment of products, complete orders, and provide other services performed by us or third parties;
- advertise or promote our products or the products of third parties offered through the Website or third party partners;
- provide after-service or respond to inquiries and/or complaints;
- carry out marketing data surveys, statistics and/or analysis;
- create, send and utilize Mailing Lists;
- provide system maintenance or handle system malfunctions;
- develop new services and functions;
- contact you regarding your use of the Website or any Southpaw service;
- carry out identity verification and authentication services; and/or
- other separately and explicitly prescribed purposes.
We may also collect non-Personally Identifiable Information you choose to provide, such as your occupation, affiliated companies, and general location. Additionally, we may collect technical information relating to your mobile phone, mobile device or computer and the way you interact with the Website, such as your IP address, browser type, and aggregate user data. This information is used to identify your internet browser, store your user preferences, authenticate user sessions, provide services, and determine whether you have installed the software necessary to access certain material or applications on the Website.